M. J. CROSS
M. J. Cross: A Woman on a Mission
Delivering results to organizations
M.J. Cross brings her energetic, enthusiastic and humorous presentation style to the business arena. She presents tough-minded, real-world content and solutions for the ever-changing situations and diverse needs of people in today's work environments.
Co-author of TEAMS WORK--17 Communication Tools to Make YOUR Teams Work, and co-developer of TOOLKIT CONNECTION® Programs, M.J. will challenge and enlighten participants to bring new productivity and co-operation to their assignments.
- 25 years experience as a professional speaker, business trainer and personal coach
- Faculty - American Management Association
- Former Member: National Speakers Association
- National Speakers Association - Illinois Chapter (President, 1989-90)
- Participating Member - National Storytellers Association
- AAS, Purdue University
| Fearless Speaking | Communicating | Personal Coaching |
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Archived Toolkits | Blog |
© 2013 All Rights Reserved
Grant Cross Communications Group, Inc.
The PEOPLE TOOLS Company
61 Timber Creek Circle • Sylva, North Carolina 28779 • Office: (828) 586-8550
Cell: (630) 915-8943 • email: ngrant@GrantCross.com • www.GrantCross.com