Nadine Grant: A Woman on a Mission
Delivering results to organizations
Nadine delivers results with your people! Interactive workshops, high content seminars, spirited breakouts, and inspirational keynote speeches provide participants with essential tools for effective interaction and communication. Author of Business Communication workbooks. As co-author of TEAMS WORK--17 Communication Tools to Make YOUR Teams Work, and co-developer of TOOLKIT CONNECTION® Programs, Nadine will help your organization exceed its goals.
Grant Cross Communications Group, Inc. works internationally with a variety of global clients to help those companies and organizations build communication bridges.
- 30 years of field-proven experience as a professional speaker, business trainer, educator, and entrepreneur
- Recognized authority in developing teamwork and communication workshops
- Faculty - American Management Association
- Speaker - American Cancer Society
- Adjunct Faculty - a Chicago College
- Former President: National Speakers Association - Illinois Chapter
- Speaker Affiliations - Capitol City Speakers Bureau, National Speakers Network
- BA, Purdue University
- MA, DePaul University
| Fearless Speaking | Communicating | Personal Coaching |
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Archived Toolkits | Blog |
© 2015 All Rights Reserved
Grant Cross Communications Group, Inc.
The PEOPLE TOOLS Company
61 Timber Creek Circle • Sylva, North Carolina 28779 • Office: (828) 586-8550
Cell: (630) 915-8943 • email: ngrant@GrantCross.com • www.GrantCross.com